At DTS, we pride ourselves on quality service. We have a comprehensive quality management system that operates across all of our business units and sites.
We have been continuously accredited by NATA since 1961. Over this time our range of accredited tests have built steadily to the comprehensive testing scopes now in place.
From a technical perspective, we have dedicated staff in both the chemical and biology fields to provide the validation and verification studies required for adding new tests and matrices to our scope of accreditation.
Accreditation and Licences:
- NATA-ISO 17025
- Seeds Laboratory-ISTA-ISO 17025
- Inspection Services Team-ISO 17020
- APVMA licence (Category 6)
- Our GMO/Allergen and Microbiology (VIC / NSW) testing laboratories are OGTR certified
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR): 12 existing Approved Arrangements, Authorised laboratory for the Imported Food Inspection Scheme and the Meat Export Program
- NZ Ministry of Primary Industries: Authorised laboratory for the testing of seeds for genetic modifications
- Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Sri Lankan Standard Institution
- Poisons Permits
- Concessional Spirits License
- Approved Analyst Laboratory
The DTS Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERM)
We have structured our business to ensure risk mitigation is a priority. This occurs through the integration of the quality and risk management systems, the embedding of risk management strategies in the Company Strategic Plan and by ensuring that risk mitigation is part of every project plan.
Specific risk mitigation attributes include:
- The segregation of our testing facilities onto separate sites at our Victorian laboratories, to allow continuation of services at one site should an interruption occur at the other site
- Offsite back up of all IT systems information
- Strategic alliances with partners of similar laboratory size for rapid organization of sub-contracting, should an interruption occur
- The ability to move testing facilities at short notice to either our different intra- or inter-state sites.