DTS Food Assurance has a network of professionals offering independent second and third party auditing, inspection, certification and training services that will assist you in reducing risk to your business, whilst demonstrating to your market partners, your product complies to the relevant international/national or customer specific standards, and relevant regulatory requirements. This is achieved through the independent verification process. DTS Food Assurance can offer services to cover the food supply chain from the farm gate to the final consumption
Food Supply Chain Certification
DTS Food Assurance has a network of food safety specialists who can audit, inspect and certify to both national/international/proprietary and regulatory food safety standards.
Our services include:
- Product Certification:
- SQF (Safe Quality Food)
- BRC (British Retail Consortium)
- JBS Farm Assurance
- Approved Supplier Programmes : Coles, Aldi, Subway, McDonalds and Hungry Jacks.
- Management System Certification:
- PrimeSafe audits (seafood, red meat and poultry food safety, and the regulatory management of pet meat and pet food in Victoria)
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management Systems
- FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System Certification
- Regulatory Programmes:
- Department of Health Victoria Audits- Food safety audits of class 1 and class 2 premises that have independent food safety programs (FSPs).
- Customised Audit Solutions:
- built around your companies/customers specific needs
Dairy Farm Assurance
DTS Food Assurance is contracted to a number of Dairy Companies to provide Farm Dairy Assessments to ensure farmers meet the required standards to supply quality milk in Australia.
As part of working with the Dairy Companies it provides the following services to farmers:
- Water sampling and testing
- Milk Grade Tracebacks
- Milk Cooling Validation
Beef/Lamb Industry Farm Assurance:
DTS Food Assurance is contracted to a number of Beef/Lamb suppliers to provide On-Farm Livestock Assessments to ensure farmers meet the required standards.
DTS Food Assurance delivers certified services through our joint venture with Bureau Veritas and AsureQuality.