DTS Food Assurance provides Grain and Seed testing, inspection and validation services to the Australian market.
Using enhanced and innovative testing methodologies, we offer seed certification to Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Association of Official Seed Certifying Agencies, Seedcare, and domestic standards. DTS provides GMO testing, International Seed Testing Association (ISTA) certificates, and field inspection services, as well as phytosanitary clearance and electronic reporting. Customers can gain access to test results at any time.
DTS provides merchants and growers with a comprehensive range of independent inspection and testing services for all temperate and tropical crop species.
Inspection & Certification
- Field Inspection to OECD, AOSCA, Domestic Certification and Seedcare Quality Assurance Scheme Standards
- Field Phytosanitary Inspections for Export
- Weed Identification
- International Seed Testing Association (ISTA) Seed Sampling Training
- Field Trials for Plant Breeders Rights (PBR)
- OECD Control Plot Testing
- Purity and determination of other seeds
- Verification of species and variety
- Moisture content determination
- Weight determination
- Vigour testing
- Blending Notice
- Crop Registration Form – New Sowings
- Crop Registration Form Agents – New Sowings
- Re-bagging/Re-labelling Notice
- Seed Cleaner Bag Labels and Other Requirements Order Form
- Seed Sample Request Form